Photo: JP Photography
Built in 1928, this architectural treasure is on the National Historic Register. The chapel will seat approximately 300 and is the site of several special worship services each year. With its stunning gothic architecture and a 90-foot center aisle, this sacred chapel is one of Nashville's most popular wedding venues.
For photos and videos of weddings in Wightman Chapel, be sure to check out the Image Gallery.
Photo: Leslee Mitchell
Weddings in Wightman Chapel
- Gothic architecture with a 90 foot center aisle
- Seating capacity for up to 300
- Bride and groom’s changing room
- 4 hour usage on the day of the wedding
- 3 hour use of Scarritt-Bennett's highly photogenic grounds &
chapel for bridal portrait
(Monday-Wednesday with 4 weeks advance
notice. Photographer not included.)
- Available for use by all faiths & denominations.
- Use of a magnificent pipe organ & a grand piano at no extra
- Free parking
Wedding party is responsible
for providing florist, photographer, director, minister, musicians,