Wightman Chapel has been consistently named “One of the Best Places to Get Married” by the Toast of Nashville’s annual survey. Built in 1928, this architectural treasure is on the National Historic Register.
Wightman Chapel features include:
- Seating for up to 300 guests
- Gothic architecture with a 90 foot center aisle
- Dressing suites for the couple
- 4 hour use of the chapel on the day of the wedding
- 3 hour use of the Scarritt Bennett Center grounds for portraits (These are scheduled Monday through Wednesday with advance notice.)
- Complimentary parking