| Dining Hall
| Fondren Hall
| Laskey Building
Skinner Chapel |
Wightman Chapel |
Click on thumbnail to the right to see a
larger version below.
Fondren Hall Room 24
Fondren Hall, built in 1950, is named for Mrs. W.W. Fondren of
Houston, Texas. There are meeting rooms
and a refreshment area on the second floor.
Since 1950, the first floor has had many uses
including a gym, theatre, student union,
and now Harambee Auditorium. The auditorium
seats up to 180 people with built in media equipment
including satellite downlink and computer
The Mary E. Skinner Prayer Room
is also on the first floor. It was provided
by Mrs. George L. Peyton of
Mexia, Texas as a memorial to Mary Skinner.
It is available for personal meditation,
worship services, and small weddings.