| Dining Hall
| Fondren Hall
| Laskey Building
Scarritt Hall |
Skinner Chapel |
Wightman Chapel |
Fondren Hall, built in 1950, is named for Mrs. W.W. Fondren of
The first floor houses an entrance lobby and Harambee Auditorium.
There are several meeting rooms
and a large lobby on the second floor.
The Mary E. Skinner Chapel
is also on the first floor. It was provided
by Mrs. George L. Peyton of
Mexia, Texas as a memorial to Mary Skinner.
It is available for personal meditation,
worship services and small weddings.
The most convenient parking for guests of Fondren Hall is Scarritt-Bennett Parking Lot A. It is accessible off of 18th Ave. S.
To view interior photos, please see links to the right.